Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Underwear or a constant wedgie?

Underwear is probably the stupidest thing ever invented. I get so many god damn wedgies from underwear. It's more uncomfortable than protecting. I feel much more comfortable when I'm not wearing it. God, you gotta let that thing air out! The only time I personally wear it is when I'm having woman issues, when I'm wearing coarse textured jeans, or when I exercise. The only time necessary to wear underwear is when you're exercising. Sweat and your special area do not mix. I've done my research and people can stop judging me now! The only reason why we think wearing underwear is important is because that's what society has told us. Relax people and let it breathe. I do shower, ya know. But I can't stress how important it is to wear underwear when you exercise. Do it, or you'll be sorry.

Facts Source: Shape.com

Things to know if you wear it, Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment