Thursday, February 27, 2014

Boo Shoes

I am so upset! I have a nice pair of black Nike's I wear all the time and I love them. I even work out in them. I wore them once without socks and they're done for. Every time I wear them now, they smell SO bad. My feet stink up a whole room. It's gross but I'm still wearing them. I love them. I'll just have find a way to unstink them at home with Pinterest. Also, my ankles starting hurting pretty bad the days after my workouts, I asked my mom about it and she said it's my shoes. They're not supporting my legs the right way when I run. That sucks. 1. Because I can't wear these shoes running anymore. And 2. Because now I have to spend money! Running shoes are expensive.

I should probably check this process out... Source: eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment