Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dead and Reborn

I started going to a circuit training class with my friend Tracey, who is also my coworker. It's on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Kettlebell in Spring Arbor. The class I take isn't Kettlebell, it's Jill's personal classes. The first time I did it, it kicked my butt. I wasn't even done with the first round and I was sweating and out of breath too! For goodness sakes, there was an old lady doing more work than I was. I half-assed the second round because I was so tired. Jill said I did great for my first time. That sure shocked me. That was last Thursday and I went again on Tuesday. I felt awesome afterward. I reserved much of my energy for the second round because that's what beat me bad last time. I got done with the class and felt like I should have pushed myself harder, which is what I'm going to do next time. I'm excited, I'm getting in shape! Mostly, it's women that go. Class is cancelled this Thursday sadly, Jill had a death in the family. But I'm excited to go now. It's a good workout and I don't feel like I'm dying anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment