Monday, February 10, 2014

Mondays

Oh Mondays, they suck. But I'm sure that's something everyone knew.Yesterday was cheat day, yes cheat days are allowed on this diet. Not having one is so unrealistic! How can I not crave the salty, hot fries that McDonald's serves or sweet Lindor truffles? Maybe if I lived somewhere in Africa where my only choices are rice. I don't know... This country markets us too much for someone to not want to eat chocolate instead of cucumbers. Anyway, going from garlic bread and pizza Sunday, then eating a salad for lunch sucks! Pizza is my FAVORITE. Valentine's day is my cheat day this week, so someone better buy me the best of best when it comes down to chocolate. That's all I look forward to, is cheat day. Today I did a light exercise. I did some stairs, stretched, ran a mile. I didn't feel great doing it but what could I expect after eating all that junk food. Tomorrow's run should be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment