Monday, March 24, 2014

Peanut Butter

So lately at work, instead of giving into the Scotcheroo bars that make my mouth water, I've been taking eating a spoonful of peanut butter. That's better, right? Well I'm wrong. I've always been skeptic of peanut butter because I know it's high in sugar and fats. Well my gut feeling is right according to the blog post from a nutritionist. Luckily, she lists some alternatives. I love almond milk so I'm sure the almond butter would be delicious, but boy is this stuff more expensive. I trust this woman's blog because she is a certified nutritionist.

Article post on Peanut Butter

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I could ever give up peanut butter, but I do enjoy the other butters like almond and sunflower. You link to the article, but also give your readers more of your thoughts and analysis of the material you are finding out there. Why is that author a credible author? I'd like to see your thought process as you learn more about healthy living.

    ReplyDelete